Jeffrey J. Tallis
Personal Injury Attorney
Jeffrey Tallis is committed to the representation of injured individuals. Based on his years of experience, Jeffrey understands what he has to do to help his clients become well positioned for settlement or trial. His case results speak for themselves.
Jeffrey J. Tallis is a distinguished member of the Chicago legal community, chosen as one of the Illinois' Super Lawyers in the area of personal injury in 2009. Since 1981, Jeffrey has concentrated his practice representing clients in personal injury cases, including cases involving automobile, motorcycle, truck and railroad accidents, birth trauma, wrongful death, unsafe pharmaceutical drugs, medical malpractice, product and premises liability, and construction negligence.
Jeffrey has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients living in Illinois and Indiana who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of others. Born and raised in New Jersey, Jeffrey's father was a salesman for a pharmaceutical company and his mother worked as a legal secretary. In 1977, he graduated magna cum laude from Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania with a Political Science degree.
In 1981, Jeffrey graduated from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois. As a young boy, Jeffrey always knew he wanted to help people who had been seriously injured so after graduating law school in 1981, he was hired at the Law Offices of James Thomas Demos and Associates where he concentrated on catastrophic personal injury cases. It was here that Jeffrey received training from some of Chicago's greatest trial lawyers and learned the skills necessary to win substantial verdicts and settlements for his clients.
In 1990, Jeffrey teamed up with Nicholas and opened Faklis, Tallis & Mead, P.C. As a successful Chicago personal injury law firm, the attorneys at Faklis, Tallis & Mead have mastered how to best help their clients during such trying times.
• View Jeffrey's LinkedIn Profile
• Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
• Automobile, Motorcycle, Truck, Railroad and Bicycle Accidents
• Construction Negligence
• Medical Malpractice and Birth Trauma
• Worker's Compensation
• Product and Premises Liability
• Toxic Tort (Mold, Unsafe Pharmaceutical Drugs and Asbestos Exposure)
• Workplace Slip and Falls
• Dog Bite Cases
• The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 1981)
• Albright College (B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, 1977)
bar & court admissions
• Illinois, 1981
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
• United States District Court for the Central District of Indiana
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
• Illinois State Bar Association
• The Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
• The American Association for Justice
• Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois